The Case Against Tea Party Nation Martyr Melissa Brookstone
Well now it seems that Tea Party Nation activist Melissa Brookstone’s is casting herself as a martyr because of the furor over her manifesto that seeks to harm Americans by calling for the cessation of all job creation. The owner of Colorado Process Servers and a member of several professional associations including NAPPS, PSACO and the PPIAC, Ms. Brookstone made a variety of outrageous claims, including; the President, Democrats in Congress, the media and all progressives are committing treason; that they are part of global conspiracy to destroy our Democracy; that they are socialists; and that they are bent on collapsing the American economy. Therefore, she is going to stop all hiring, and by extension calls for all small businesses to do the same in order to destroy the Obama Administration. IN OTHER WORDS…PROMOTE THE FAILURE OF THE U.S. ECONOMY IN PURSUIT OF HER POLITICAL AGENDA! And now, because she is having to own up to what she advocates she is now saying SHE is the victim of vicious attacks by the liberal smear machine, specifically…
- She is offended by attacks on her, including the use of a Wanted Poster (without crosshairs I might add and that only says the reward is the gratitude of reasonable Americans) after she calls out the POTUS for treason, damns all media, and accuses all progressives of being socialists.
- She claims libel for being called a “Tea Party leader” yet she is a leading blogger on Tea Party Nation, and multiple news outlets have reported her as a Tea Bagger Queen, Leader and Activist.
- She claims this site has made ‘death’ threats, which is not only a lie, but the height of arrogance to think that anyone would bother to go to such lengths over her political views or her opinions. She obviously has us confused with Ann Coulter, or the millions of TPers who love brandishing their weapons as intimidation and threats to those they oppose, such as the threat made against this blog by one of Ms. Brookstone’s supporters, Charlie Z. No Melissa, don’t flatter yourself, you ain’t that important.
- She blames George Soros as being behind this site and the attacks on her. If only! We’d be driving much nicer cars if that was the case.
But the worst thing is she thinks that she is being terrorized and her profession and livelihood attacked! News flash Melissa…you posted your manifesto in the public domain. Our call to action is to make sure that people know about it, including those you do business with. Come on Ms. Brookstone, have the cajons to hold true to your beliefs! You expressed them, now own them! The Tea Party Nation does not suffer cowards easily!
THE CASE AGAINST TEA PARTY NATION MARTYR, MELISSA BROOKSTONE
- Resolved that: The Tea Party, the Tea Party Nation as represented by Melissa Brookstone and the Republican Party, in alliance with a global Corporatist movement, have participated in what appears to be a globalist corporate agenda of securing and controlling wealth, and the waging of class warfare against U.S. citizens and their constitutional rights in the pursuit of happiness, equality, fairness, and indeed our Constitution itself, with the ultimate goal of destroying the democratic institutions of the U.S. and converting us into a corporate controlled Plutocracy.
- Resolved that: Ms. Melissa Brookstone, as a leader/activist in the Tea Party Nation has demanded and called for what amounts to a jihad against hard working Americans and the efforts to improve the economic well being of the nation and of U.S. citizens, and that because the Tea Party, the Tea Party Nation and the Republican Party are controlled by a cabal of wealthy corporate interests who will not stand up for or support the Democratic institutions that are our foundation, they have allowed this and yielded what are rightfully due to all Americans, the ability to seek and find adequate employment to support themselves and their families.
- Resolved that: By their agenda and actions, those in the Tea Party, those that are members of Ms. Brookstone’s Tea Party Nation, those that are members of the Republican Party, and those that represent the hidden wealthy corporate interests guiding these efforts, who claim they are dedicated to protecting and defending our Constitution and the American way of life, have committed treason against the United States.
- Resolved that: The current leadership of both the Tea Party and the Republican Party, in conjunction with conservative anarchists from all around the country, especially those from privileged upper middleclass sanctuaries and the right leaning news media headed by Fox News (and indeed, most of the gutless, cowardly and ratings seeking mainstream news media.) have worked in unison to advance a pro-corporate, an anti-middle class, and an anti-diversity ( anti-disadvantaged, minority, alternative lifestyle, elderly, education, woman, reproductive rights, compassion ) agenda.
- Resolved that: These same factions expect that, by carrying out a radical pro-corporate agenda, which includes efforts to repeal Obama “Care” and thus inflict on our nation the deadly and destructive healthcare system that has been responsible for millions of deaths and untold misery for Americans, class warfare and the garnering and control of the majority of wealth, and expanding corporate control and domination of our everyday lives, while killing Americans in this country with an environment that is hostile and indifferent to the needs of the poor, sick elderly and disenfranchised, including the redirecting of America’s wealth and money to generate excessive profits to benefit the few ( the average CEO for the S&P 500 companies earned $11,358,445 in 2010, meaning that in one workday they earn $45k, or about 92% of the $49k that the average American household earns in an entire year!!! ), and by controlling and wasting more money than most Americans see in a lifetime, and saying they need this wealth because they are the “job creators”, when in fact all they have “created” have been lobbying jobs to protect their interests and their gravy train.
- Resolved that: Our Tea Party leaders, the Republican Party politicians that curry the Tea Party’s favor, most of the cowardly and gutless mainstream media led by Fox News, and most of those from the privileged upper middle class enclaves, have now encouraged and supported “The Tea Party Movement” and their demonstrations and disruptions at congressional member town hall meetings and governmental proceedings, which have been perpetrated across the country for most of the last three years, and which are being populated by various agitators, Americans for Prosperity employees and organizers, lobbyists for major corporations and even delegates for wealthy interests like the Koch Brothers, and are protesting against the average Americans, the poor, the elderly, those seeking an education, and those seeking jobs, something I thought I’d never see in my country, in my lifetime.
I, an American, who is part of the vast majority who puts my country and my fellow citizens above my own interests and those of the wealthy corporate interests that seek to destroy our country and our way of life, part of the class that produces the vast majority of real value, filling and performing the important jobs and completing the work that needs to be done in this country, hereby resolve that I will seek to find, silence and ultimately defeat Melissa Brookstone, the Tea Party, the Republican Party, and the wealthy corporate interests that seek to tear down our democracy and forever corrupt the American Dream that we all aspire to.