Melissa the Martyr: a victim for wanting America to fail?
For Melissa the Martyr, and for the Tea Party Nation, only one side is allowed to vilify, demonize, denigrate, attack, threaten and dehumanize their opponents, and only one side has license to say whatever is necessary to promote their agenda, no matter how dangerous or damaging it is to their fellow countrymen and to their nation.
After calling for America to fail so that she may see her political agenda fulfilled, Melissa Brookstone now finds she has become the victim of unscrupulous persecution and egregious attacks against her from the insane left and the progressives, led by dark forces funded by George Soros and supported by the lunatics from the Occupy Wall Street Movement. Yes, after making such accusations as…
- The President, Democrats in Congress, the media and all progressives are committing treason
- That these same horrible politicians and activists are part of global conspiracy to destroy our Democracy
- That they are socialists
- That they are bent on collapsing the American economy
- And after she advocated that small businesses should stop all job creation to bring down the country and the POTUS
Melissa the Martyr is now casting herself as a victim because of the furor over her manifesto that SEEKS TO HARM AMERICANS AND PROMOTE THE FAILURE OF THE U.S. ECONOMY IN PURSUIT OF HER POLITICAL AGENDA!
OH THE HUMANITY!
And as the owner of Colorado Process Servers and a member of several professional associations including NAPPS, PSACO and the PPIAC, Ms. Brookstone is now claiming her livelihood is being impacted all because of vicious attacks by the liberal, George Soros funded, smear machine (and not because she has decided not to hire employees she might need to conduct business), a smear machine that is are making outrageous claims like…
- Demonizing her unfairly just because she made the ever so reasonable and rational assertions that the POTUS, all media, and all progressives are socialists and that they are guilty of treason!
- Libel for being unfairly called a “Tea Party leader” by this website and multiple other news outlets that have reported her as a Tea Bagger Queen, Leader and Activist, all because she is (apparently) an unwitting or unknowing leading voice and blogger on one of the Tea party movement’s signature websites, Tea Party Nation.
- This site making ‘death’ threats against her. A claim that unfortunately for her, has not a shred of truth or evidence to support it and which she cannot prove, making some wonder if she has this site confused with Ann Coulter, who reguarly advocates murdering her opponents, or the millions of Tea Party faithful who brandish their weapons as intimidation and threats to those they oppose, such as the threat made against this blog by one of Ms. Brookstone’s supporters, Charlie Z.
- George Soros being behind this site and the attacks on her, something we at this site did not know, and which we are thrilled to hear because that means we’ll be driving much nicer cars in the very near future!
Poor, poor Melissa the Martyr…all she did was post in the public domain a manifesto that seeks to harm American citizens and the U.S. economy for personal and political gain, resulting in public outrage and a call to action that is intended to make sure that people know about it so she can PROUDLY and COURAGEOUSLY own her words and her beliefs.
But how dare people force her to be accountable, force her to own her words, and force her to take responsiblity for what she advocates and believes! For Melissa the Martyr, and for the Tea Party Nation, only one side is allowed to vilify, demonize, denigrate, attack, threaten and dehumanize their opponents, and only one side has license to say whatever is necessary to promote their agenda, no matter how dangerous or damaging it is to their fellow countrymen and to their nation. And of course, that side is the one Melissa the Martyr shares with her Tea Party brethren. The fact that the rest of America doesn’t know this truth to be self evident? Well, that is unjust, unfair, unreasonable, and frankly un-American as far as Melissa the Martyr and the Tea Party Nation are concerned!